¡Hola de Peru!
We had a wonderful day today! My first praise is that Heather Castoe and I led nine girls to Christ this morning in their casa! It was very exciting! The girls are from 14-17 years old (picture on the left). If that isn´t enough for one day, I have more good news. I received an email from my 7 year old son today that he was led to the Lord last night by my father! I am so happy and proud of him. So, as you can see I had a wonderful day.
The entire day in the orphanage was fantastic. It is quite obvious that all of the children are grasping a great understanding of salvation, which is amazing when they have been taught completely differently their entire lives. They are full of questions and hungry for the Word. It is a wonderful place to be in Ventanilla, Peru.
I can´t wait to get up in the morning to see what God has in store for us tomorrow.
Until then,
Sherry
No comments:
Post a Comment